Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why does my cat hate my fiance? She runs and is always hiding from him.?

We have lived together for a year and a 1/2. I know for a fact he hates cats...he has hounds that are tought to tree coons and mountain cats at his parents house...and they train on house cats. He is trying , and he has fed her her "dinner" (soft food before bed) to see if she would warm up to him again. She used to lay on him just the same as me or any other guy/girl that came to visit. She is a lover. This also might have started when he kicked her out of the bed (not literally) and shuts the door because she wakes him up by licking and readjusting or she would just walk on him. She has slept with me since baby years...6 years ago, and now she isn't aloud in the room, is that why? My fiance is a gentle person, I have known him since we were 14, so I don't think he is going to abuse me, although I know cats respond that way so it has crossed my mind. I just want this fixed because they are jelous of eachother and it is getting old! I have to slot "special" time with each of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment