Thursday, December 22, 2011

This questions is primarily for people of the Muslim faith: "I would just like to hear your thoughts?

concerning the building of the Mosque near Ground Zero? Part 2: What do you see as a solution to having people (like myself) knowing how to distinguish between the people of your faith that want to just live peacefully and be respected by others the same as anyone else; and then the element that people ociate with your faith that seek to bring harm to us. I know this a sensitive question to ask; but I mean no disrespect. I am trying to understand and hear from you from your point of view. Part 3. Do you feel that "political correctness" makes it harder to communicate or do you feel it protects you in a way? I know that at times Christians have been blamed for things that people did in the NAME of Christianity that actually went against all we believe in and I have a feeling this same thing happens with you as well. Your thoughts and many thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment