Thursday, December 22, 2011

How do I get her back in my life?

I met a gurl n fell in love wid her.we were very happy together.I live in usa n she lives in mumbai.A long distance relationship.in 2004 dec, she broke up wid me cuz she thot m a jerk n i av a relationship with some gurl in the usa.I went to mumbai to convince her that i really love her.she was convinced cuz she thot its not a joke to fly thousands of miles just to convince a girl.i would fly to india every 4 months to c her. i was spendin thousands of dollars on travelin n calling cards n phone bills.this is a very happy relationship until 2006 summer when i lost ma pport/visa/i-94 n everything...n now i cant go to mumbai until i finish up my graduation from LSU ..i start drinkin/fighting on phone/ignoring her m depressed as hell...n she broke up wid me in 2007 summer...now m an alcoholic ..have serious depression/anxiety/got kicked out of business school...went to hospital many times.......she still doesnt care...how do i get her back?...she changed her cell number...i will die so

0 comments:

Post a Comment